Friday, February 16, 2007

LA

It's booked, bitches.

March 31-April 26. My first step into the lion's cage.

Anyone have a friend that is looking to sublet for the month of April? I'm your man.

Turns out my cousin is moving to LA in March. This serendipitous turn really relieves a bit of the 'who am I going to hang out with for a month' tension. Now there's only the 'am I good enough to make this transition or am I stupid enough to think it's a good idea' tension to worry about.

I gotta go into this with confidence, or the ship is sunk before we leave port - that's my opinion. I'd love to hear some horror stories of LA trips...pitches gone sour, meetings that made you cry, that sort of thing. It's not that I take pleasure in your pain (although I likely do), it's that whole thing about making you feel you're not alone, the needy-writer thing.

More updates as I find a place to stay, start carving out my schedule, and all that jazz.

For now, I'm fucking freezing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home