Sunday, August 13, 2006

Two Things That Couldn't Wait Until My Next Post

1. GO SEE LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE.

Today. Satisfaction guaranteed. If you can tell me it isn't the best English-language film you've seen in the theater this year, I'll refund your money (not guaranteed). Now this is how you write a third act.

I'll even make it easy for you. Click here for Toronto showtimes. Now you have no excuse. Thank me later.

2. I recently watched the first season of Weeds. It was great. While surfing Defamer for my catty gossip fix, I stumbled upon an ad for Weeds Season 2, beginning this week. I clicked on the ad, and - GASP - this is what I got. I'm not sure disappointed is the correct word - enraged might better sum up my instant mood change. What the fuck is this? Are they serious? Who the fuck do they think they are? Or, more importantly, who the fuck do they think we are?

2 Comments:

At 10:50 PM, Blogger wcdixon said...

Weeds is good - Sunshine good also

 
At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just use an anonymizer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home